Blow Off Some Steam
Meet your ultimate multi-tasker kitchen companion and get ready to discover a world of breezy home cooking! A 9-in-one package, Instant Pot works as a pressure cooker, sauté pan, slow cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, yogurt maker, cake maker, stockpot, steamer, and sous vide. This one-pot wonder is a game-changer, not only on busy nights but on all nights. Set your dinner ahead of time, choose the desired cooking method, and trust that you will come home to a perfectly cooked meal. That is everything! Eating healthy has never been easier and faster to prepare. Overwhelming and daunting tasks such as making yogurt at home are now made effortless with the Instant Pot. A couple of ingredients, a click of a button, and only a matter of minutes before the Instant pot’s notorious happy jingle reveals a creamy and tasty yogurt that rivals the store-bought one. Stews, biryani, soups, roasts, you name it, there is nothing that this pot won’t cook to perfection. Made of stainless steel, easy to clean, and is GCC compatible. The Duo Plus has 15 one-touch smart programs, Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Sauté, Rice, Porridge/Oatmeal, Steam, Slow Cook, Yoghurt, Keep Warm, Sterilizer, Egg, Pressure Cook, Sous Vide, Cake, and Bean/Grain. With more than 10 safety mechanisms, you can put your mind at ease and ensure that your masterpiece is super safe to use. If your family is composed of up to 5 people, then the 5.7 liters will serve you perfectly. Get ready to cross the dinner finish line in the fastest and easiest way possible!
Why Instant pot Duo Plus is a must-have?
- New and improved control panel with its user-friendly LCD screen.
- Built-in safety features that make pressure-cooking in it so simple, safe and convenient. For instance, the lid won’t release if the pressure is still high.
- Cooks food 70% faster than traditional cooking methods and it’s all done in one pot. Cooking healthy food has never been easier.
- The Instant Pot replaces 7 appliances to 1 and saves up your kitchen space.
- Whether it’s a soup or a meaty stew, there is nothing like slow cooking your favorite recipes at home.
- Three temperature settings: Low, High and Custom. Adjust the temperature as you like and keep your food warm up to 24 hours.
How to do the Initial Water Test?